PDA

View Full Version : A 2000 mile road trip

rnr
July 14th, 2013, 11:11 AM
Just wrote up my 2000 mile roadtrip to WCLM in Seattle and back. Includes lots of pics and video from the event itself as well.

http://www.rahulnair.net/blog/2013/07/14/setting-up-a-seven-roadtrip-to-wlcm-2013/

All-in-all was great fun despite some interesting mechanical issues. Highly recommend a road trip to Seven owners who are on the fence about it. Even if things break you will have an unforgettable experience.

escondidoron
July 14th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Xlt write up. Looks like you had a great time.

slomove
July 14th, 2013, 02:22 PM
Great tour report! Makes me itch for the Grizzly Bear trip to Alberta and British Columbia in 2 weeks.
I will take the usual spares (belts, plugs, nuts bolts and wire etc.) but if hoses or throttle springs break in the middle of the mountains I guess I will need the tow rope. And maybe the AAA premier membership. I am planning on 1700 miles towing (to Boise and back) and 2900 miles touring in the Seven.

rnr
July 14th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Thanks all - it was a great trip apart from the weather.

I will take the usual spares (belts, plugs, nuts bolts and wire etc.) but if hoses or throttle springs break in the middle of the mountains I guess I will need the tow rope. And maybe the AAA premier membership.
Dont forget zip ties and duct tape ;)