PDA

View Full Version : Panel & Tank man

moosetestbestanden
December 31st, 2014, 05:02 PM
I was googling around related to Justin's fuel cell thread and this popped up (http://andywiltshire.com/index.htm).

I'd never heard of him before, either on BC or any of the Lotus resources I visit. Worth wandering around the site on a cold(ish) holiday weekend to see what he does sez I. Very cool stuff.

Sean
December 31st, 2014, 05:51 PM
Really? I've seen this guy's name mentioned on BC multiple times, though not regularly. His work was spoken of highly, as I recall. There is a Brit living in (on?) Majorca who I believe had wings/nose cone made by Andy Wiltshire. The Majorca guy has been assembling his pristine car for around 4-5 years so far that I know of, with lots of bespoke parts such as this.

moosetestbestanden
December 31st, 2014, 06:04 PM
Really? I've seen this guy's name mentioned on BC multiple times, though not regularly. His work was spoken of highly, as I recall. There is a Brit living in (on?) Majorca who I believe had wings/nose cone made by Andy Wiltshire. The Majorca guy has been assembling his pristine car for around 4-5 years so far that I know of, with lots of bespoke parts such as this.

Really. Or maybe I have, and it never sank in, unlike the, um, lubricants I use and very definitely remember the name(s) of.:-D